- 4x10 minute quarters, 1 minute between quarters, 5 minute half time, warmup time is however much time from the previous game until your game with a minimum of 10 minutes.
- overtime is 5 minutes.
- We are not using actual shot clocks this weekend, however referees will count down from 10 if teams are obviously stalling or in the last two minutes if the game is within 10 points. Open and Competitive divisions are based on 24 seconds, Development division is based on 30 seconds.
- Ball size - all men's divisions are using size 7, all women's divisions use size 6.
- No zones - no zones of any kind are permitted in the Development divisions. In the Competitive divisions, we would greatly appreciate it if you could please refrain from playing zone against the 15U provincial teams as they prepare for the Canada Basketball National Championships next week.
- Teams are responsible for their own warm-up balls.
- Be kind to the officials and score keepers, please and thanks!
- Gym's will be open 1 hour prior to game start times.
- Here is a link to google maps with the three high schools - click here
- St. Mac's = St. Malachy's High School
- SJHS = Saint John High School
- Harbourview = Harbour View High School
- UNBSJ - University of New Brunswick Saint John
- I have attached a slightly revised schedule. If I didn't contact you, your game times are still the same.
- We are pleased to announce Domino's Pizza is donating two free pizzas per team for our event this weekend. Coupons to claim your pizzas will be given out prior to your first game.
- The annual Busker Festival is taking place Uptown Saint John all weekend, please be sure to check it out!
- A limited number of Summerfest T-shirts and BNB gear will be sold at UNBSJ during the weekend. T-shirts will be $15, Hoodies are $35 and a limited number of shorts will be sold for $30.
- Championship T-Shirts will be given to the winning team of each division (based on a max of 15 per team). If you have more than 15 players please come see us afterwards.